Homemade baby rice
Recommended age to introduce
At one year of age, your child's digestive system has developed enough to slowly start introducing baby rice. The best rice to offer is Amaranth, as this is easy on the digestive system but if you can't find this then the recipe below can also be a good option.
- 1/2 cup of brown organic rice
- 2 cups of water
- blend the rice in a blender until it is a powder
- add the water to the powdered rice in a pot
- place on the heat and bring to boil while stirring constantly
- turn the heat down and simmer until your mixture is cream.
- serve to one happy baby.
If you know of someone that might like this article, please like and share the love via the social grey buttons.